Saturday, December 29, 2007

...pre-trip thoughts...

Bright and early tomorrow morning we will be heading out for the icy cold of New Hampshire! I have been anticipating this trip for months with great excitement, yet I'm also mildly nervous about how these next ten days are going to be brought to life, or shall I say what exactly they will bring to life.

I've read and heard quite a bit in preparation for this course, whether it's about the primary itself, the candidates, or just the weather. My context is forming, but it's not very clear; I suppose the fun part is getting up there and seeing what of my context can be pushed around, thrown out, re-inserted and created.

Tomorrow I'll be sure to fill in what gaps I can so far, and also let you in on some of the reasons why I chose to intern for Mike Huckabee's campaign. In the meantime, be sure to look at the links provided on the right to Mike Huckabee's website and other news sites with information on his campaign. Further, I've linked all my classmates blogs on the lower right and our course website, Road to the Whitehouse, is listed in the "Relevant Links" section.

More to follow...

No comments: